As you probably know, Are You Afraid of the Dark? is one of my favorite television shows of all time and this blog started simply because I wanted to review episodes. Those reviews continue to generate 90% of the site’s traffic. (the other 10% come from those strangely popular articles about Guess Who? characters.) So, I think it’s time to get back to basics and give credit to what got me here. So, next week I’ll post at least 5 new reviews of Are You Afraid of the Dark? episodes. Which episodes? Well, that’s for you to decide. Click “Leave a Comment” at the bottom of this post and tell me what episodes you’d like to see. Keep in mind, I’ve already done 30+, which can be found here:
You can also tweet requests to me @myrottingbrain #areyouafraidofthedark
Or leave requests on Facebook: www.facebook.com/myrottingbrain1
Or shoot me a message on Tumblr: http://mikesrottingbrain.tumblr.com/ (no annoymous messages accepted)
Let’s hear it.